- About metadata
- About METeOR
- About metadata standards
- About Indicators
- National minimum data sets and data set specifications
- National Data Dictionaries
- Registration Authorities
Homelessness and Housing services sector NMDSs
Listed below are the National Minimum Data Sets in the homelessness and housing services sector
Downloadable documents (last updated 14/08/2018)
List includes Standard items and the most recent Superseded items in the Housing and Homelessness sectors. Historical SAAP NMDS items predating the Specialist Homelessness Services collection are also included for reference.
- Specialist Homelessness Services NMDS 2017-19 (Superseded)
- Specialist Homelessness Services NMDS 2015-17 (Superseded)
- Specialist Homelessness Services NMDS 2014-15 (Superseded)
- Specialist Homelessness Services NMDS 2013-14 (Superseded)
- Specialist Homelessness Services NMDS 2012-13 (Superseded)
- Specialist Homelessness Services NMDS 2011 (Superseded)
- SAAP Administrative National Minimum Data Set (Retired)
- SAAP Client Collection National Minimum Data Set (Retired)
- SAAP Demand for Accommodation National Minimum Data Set (Retired)
METeOR allows you to download items in PDF or Microsoft Word 2003 and above. Click into the NMDS and then click on the link in the top right corner of the page, for the format you wish to download. Some metadata items provide you the option of selecting to open/save in long form (includes information for this DSS and DE contained with the DSS) or short form (includes information for this DSS only).
Large File Warning
Some NMDSs are large documents of over to 2 MB and may take a few minutes to download or may exceed the capacity of some systems if downloaded.