Using My Page
When you are logged in to METEOR, you will be able to see My Page in the top white menu bar. This section gives you a range of useful ways of navigating your work.
- Registration authorities
- My Work
This section displays the list of organisations that you are a member of within METEOR. The 'Create Organisation' functionality is only available to members with the Metadata Administrator role.
This section displays the list of registration authorities for registrars. The ability to 'Create Registration authority' is only available to members with the Metadata Administrator role.
This section displays the list of workgroups that you are a member of within METEOR, and will show you the list of members of the group as well. If you are a workgroup manager, you will also be able to edit the workgroup information and add, remove or change the roles of workgroup members.
Bookmarks are a collection of metadata items you are interested in, referring to frequently, or working on, gathered in one place. When viewing a metadata item you wish to bookmark, simply click on Add item under the Bookmarks menu on the right. You can also add items to your bookmarks from the search results listing, by clicking on the three lines icon on the right of the metadata item title, and clicking on Add to my Bookmarks.
In legacy METeOR this feature was called My Items.
This section has 6 categories to help you navigate your work in METEOR.
- Items created by me: This contains a list of metadata items that you are the author of, regardless of who else has edited it subsequently.
- Items edited by me: This contains a list of metadata items that you have worked on as an editor.
- Items with my RA: This contains a list of metadata items within your registration authority. This is only accessible to registrars.
- Items in my workgroups: This contains a list of the metadata items within the workgroup/s you're a member of.
- Items in my stewardship: Yet to be implemented.
- My subscriptions: This contains a list of any metadata items that you have subscribed to. Subscribing to a metadata item enables you to be notified when that item is edited or when its registration status changes.
Reports will allow analysis of metadata for administrators and registrars. Yet to be implemented.