The material on this website is subject to copyright, attribution or reproduction rights.
Material that can be copied or downloaded from this website has been released under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
Material excluded from this licence:
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) logo and the National Indigenous Australian Agency (NIAA) logo
- Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- material protected by a trademark
- material owned by third parties, which may include design and layout, images and signatures (we have made all reasonable effort to identify and label material owned by third parties)
- material containing a separate copyright licence.
You may distribute, remix and build on this website’s material but must attribute the AIHW as the copyright holder, in line with our attribution policy.
Under CC-BY 4.0, you must attribute the AIHW as specified by this attribution policy. You must do so in a way that does not create the impression that we endorse your organisation or your work.
Where you distribute or use material 'as is' (without modifying it) you must attribute the AIHW in this way:
Source: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.
Where you modify, transform or create derivative works based on our material (for example, creating graphs or charts based on our data) you must attribute the AIHW this way:
Based on Australian Institute of Health and Welfare material.
Where material is identified as jointly owned by the AIHW and other organisations, you must attribute the AIHW and the other organisations this way:
Unmodified material: Source: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare; (organisation 1); (organisation 2)
Modified material: Based on Australian Institute of Health and Welfare; (organisation 1); (organisation 2) material.
Enquiries and requests
Please use METEOR's Contact form
For Creative Commons or AIHW enquiries we have an AIHW Contact us page.