When you visit this web site, we may make a record of your visit and log some or all of the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server or IP address (the name or number which uniquely identify the computer through which you are connected to the Internet)
- The address of the referring site
- The date and time of your visit
- Your top level domain name (e.g. .gov., .uk, .au etc.)
- The address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- The type of browser you used
Your e-mail address will only be recorded if you become a member of this web site. Your email address will be available to other members of this website to allow communication between members. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list, nor disclosed without your consent.
We may use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a function or activity of the AIHW.
There are risks associated with the use of the Internet for transmission of information. If we use electronic forms to collect information, we will offer you alternative means of providing it, such as a mailing address or telephone contact number.
We use SurveyMonkey, a US-based service, to conduct feedback surveys and polls on our products, services and website.