- About metadata
- About METeOR
- About metadata standards
- About Indicators
- National minimum data sets and data set specifications
- National Data Dictionaries
- Registration Authorities
Community services sector NMDSs
Listed below are the current standards for National Minimum Data Sets (NMDS) in the community services sector.
NMDS downloadable documents (last updated 18/01/2021)
- Child protection NMDS 2019-20
- Child protection NMDS 2018-19 (superseded)
- Child protection NMDS 2017-18 (superseded)
- Child protection NMDS 2016-17 (superseded)
- Child protection NMDS 2015-16 (superseded)
- Disability Services NMDS 2018-19
- Disability Services NMDS 2017-18 (superseded)
- Disability Services NMDS 2016-17 (superseded)
METeOR allows you to download items in PDF or Microsoft Word 2003 and above. Click into the NMDS and then click on the link in the top right corner of the page, for the format you wish to download. Some metadata items provide you the option of selecting to open/save in long form (includes information for this DSS and DE contained with the DSS) or short form (includes information for this DSS only).
Large File Warning
Some NMDSs are large documents of over to 2 MB and may take a few minutes to download or may exceed the capacity of some systems if downloaded.