National Youth Information FrameworkTier 3: Health system performance
Tier 3: Health system performance
Dimensions of this framework
- People can obtain health care at the right place and the right time, irrespective of income, physical location and cultural background.
- Ability to provide uninterrupted, coordinated care or service across programs, practitioners, organisations and levels over time.
- Care/intervention/action provided is relevant to the client’s needs and based on established standards. Care, intervention or action achieves the desired outcome.
- Achieving desired results with most cost-effective use of resources. Capacity of system to sustain workforce and infrastructure, to innovate and respond to emerging needs.
- Service is client oriented. Clients are treated with dignity, confidentiality, and encouraged to participate in choices related to their care.
- The avoidance, or reduction to acceptable limits, of actual or potential harm from health-care management or the environment in which health care is delivered.
The download may take a while, please wait.
Do not refresh the screen until the download is complete.