- About METeOR
- About metadata
- About metadata standards
- About Indicators
- National minimum data sets and data set specifications
- National Data Dictionaries
- Registration Authorities
Early childhood sector DSSs
Listed below are the Data Set Specifications for the early childhood sector. These links will take you to the data sets where they can be download in Word or PDF format.
Downloadable documents (last updated 31/10/2017)
2015 (1/7/2015 - 30/6/2016)
2014 (1/7/2014 - 30/6/2015)
- Early Childhood Education and Care DSS 2014 (superseded)
2013 (1/7/2013 - 30/6/2014)
- Early Childhood Education and Care DSS 2013 (superseded)
2012 (1/7/2012 - 30/6/2013)
- Early Childhood Education and Care DSS 2012 (superseded)
2011 (1/7/2011 - 30/6/2012)
- Early Childhood Education and Care DSS 2011 (superseded)
2010 (1/7/2010 - 30/6/2011)
- Early Childhood Education and Care DSS 2010 (superseded)
METeOR allows you to download items in PDF or Microsoft Word 2003 and above. Click into the NMDS and then click on the link in the top right corner of the page, for the format you wish to download. Some metadata items provide you the option of selecting to open/save in long form (includes information for this DSS and DE contained with the DSS) or short form (includes information for this DSS only).
Large File Warning
Some NMDSs are large documents of over to 2 MB and may take a few minutes to download or may exceed the capacity of some systems if downloaded.